Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my corner of collections and treasures, everyone!


Let me tell you a few things about myself ;] My name is Crina and among my favourite hobbies there are penpalling, crafting and collecting viewcards from all over the world :] This blog is dedicated to these hobbies, so over here you'll be able to see some of the viewcards I've collected/received along the years, as well as full Friendship Books and decos I received home. I will also try to post some of the booklets I make myself, bookmarks and greeting cards. ;] If you want to know more about Friendship Books (FBs), decos and ATCs (artist trading cards), feel free to drop me a line ;] There are many Yahoo groups dedicated to this type of crafting and it belongs to the cathegory of mail art. I have been penpalling ever since I was 12 and started swapping Fbs and decos a few years later. As the years passed, I tried to improve my technique and also purchase more types of crafting materials, so the result can constantly show increased quality. :] 


Ok, enough talking, enjoy the pics :]

No comments:

Post a Comment