Friday, June 3, 2011

decos made and signed in the second half of May ;]

Yup, I'm not uploading things chronologically, that's for sure :P but no matter ;] here are the booklets I made and signed in the second part of May :] enjoy!

Alexander deco for myself



Ben Barnes deco for myself via c_d



Ben Barnes deco via c_d



entry in black and white photography art deco



entry in Dark Secrets art deco



Fave anime deco via Asiafandecos



entry in Free Expression art deco



Free Inspiration art deco for myself via EuropeArtDecos (back side)



Free Inspiration art deco for myself via EuropeArtDecos (front side)



entry in Hellsing art deco



NCIS deco via c_d



NCIS deco for myself via c_d



entry in Kimono ODAH



entry in Fantasy ODAH



entry in Johnny Depp movies PAP deco



entry in Statues art deco



entry in Sexy Gothic Girls deco



Taylor Swift deco via c_d



Taylor Swift deco for myself via c_d



entry in Twilight New Moon deco

No comments:

Post a Comment